The Reading Room

St. Lawrence's Church is very fortunate to have a beautiful Reading Room, built in 1881 at the instigation of Mrs Mary Kingthe wife of the long serving vicar of the time. It has been used for a variety of purposes over the years including as a school for the local village.

 

In recent years, the Reading Room has been renovated and now serves both the Church and the local community.

 

The Reading Room is a splendid venue for all sorts of events and is equipped with chairs and tables and a fully fitted kitchen with crockery and glass.

 

                        

      

 

Click here for more information and a booking form.